- Mandelstam, Michael, 1956-
- Public welfare -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain
- Social service -- Great Britain
- Community health services -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers,
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction -- Overview -- Underlying mechanisms -- Legal principles and good administration -- Remedies -- Assessment -- Care plans and provision of services -- Residential accommodation -- Charging for residential accommodation -- Non-residential services -- Charging for non-residential services -- Direct payments, carers, families and children in need, and other -- Specific groups of people -- Asylum seekers and other people subject to immigration control -- Residence and eligibility for services -- Housing and home adaptations -- NHS services -- Adult protection -- Decision-making capacity -- Information sharing -- Human rights -- Disability discrimination -- Health and safety at work legislation -- Negligence -- Regulation of care provision.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue