- Seymour, Clare.
- Seymour, Richard.
- Procedure (Law) -- England
- Procedure (Law) -- Wales
- Social work -- Practice -- England.
- Social work -- Practice -- Wales.
- Transforming social work practice
- 1844451232 (pbk.) :
- 9781844451234 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 159-162) and index.
- The English Legal System in context; The English Legal System in practice; Values and principles; Legal language and concepts; Court rules; Preparing for court; Excellence in report writing; What to expect at court; Giving evidence; Cross-examination; Legal decision-making and appeals; Tribunals, panels and inquiries; Advice and representation in court; What happens next.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue