- Signal processing -- Digital techniques
- Embedded computer systems
- Computer software -- Development.
- Embedded technology series
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Accompanied by CD-ROM in pocket.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to Digital Signal Processing:What is Digital Signal Processing?, History of Digital Signal Processing, Advantages of DSP, DSP Systems, Applications for DSP, Low cost applications, Power Efficient applications,High Performance applications; Embedded Systems and Real-Time systems: Overview of embedded systems, Characteristics of embedded systems, Requirements for embedded systems, Examples of embedded systems, Embedded processor alternatives, Trends in embedded systems, Overview of real-time systems, Characteristics of real-time systems, Hard real-time and soft real-time systems; Introduction to DSP Algorithms: FFT Algorithms, FIR and IIR Filters, Adaptive algorithms, Noise reduction algorithms,Echo cancellation algorithms; Digital Signal Processor Architectures: Processor architecture fundamentals, DSP instruction sets, Selecting a processor architecture, DSP versus General Purpose Processors, Architecture styles, Superscalar, Very Long Instruction Word (VLIW, Advanced architectures); Optimizing DSP Software: What is optimization?, Optimizing compilers, Compiler optimization methods, Constant arithmetic, Constant propogation, Common subexpression elimination, Loop invariant code motion, Strength reduction, Memory disambiguation, Optimizing your application by knowing the DSP architecture, Optimizing your application by knowing the compiler, Optimizing your application by knowing the algorithm, Optimization techniques, Using Direct Memory Access, Software Pipelining, Loop Unrolling, Algorithmic transformation, Other optimization techniques, Optimization guidelines, Optimizing for Power, Optimizing for speed, Optimizing for memory, Portability issues, "Out of the box" code, "Tuned" code, Optimized code, Intrinsics and other hints to the compiler, The performance versus memory tradeoff; Real-time operating systems for DSP: Real-time system demands, Real-time programming environments, Real Time Operating Systems, Scheduling algorithms.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue