- Hayes, Rick Stephan, 1946-
- Financial Times Prentice Hall,
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: London: McGraw-Hill, 1999.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foreword by John KellasPrefaceAcknowledgements1. International auditing overview 2. The audit market 3. Ethics for professional accountants 4. An auditor's services5. Client acceptance 6. Understanding the entity, risk assessment and materiality7. Internal control and control risk8. Control risk, audit planning and test of controls 9. Analytical procedures10. Substantive testing and evidenceAppendix to 10: Audit sampling and other selective testing procedures 11. Completing the auditAppendix to 11: Audit documentation and working papers12. Audit reports and communication13. Overview of a group audit14. Corporate governanceAppendix A to 14: The Combined Code (UK)Appendix B to 14: Governance and auditing in a public interest contextGlossaryIndex.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue