- James, Chris, 1962-
- British Educational Leadership, Management & Administration Society.
- Education, Primary -- Wales
- Education, Primary -- Aims and objectives -- Wales.
- School improvement programmes -- Wales.
- 1412920086 (pbk.)
- 1412920078 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Published in association with the British Educational Leadership, Management and Administration Society.
- Bibliography: p. 179-187.
- Introduction / A review of the literature / A way of understanding schools as institutions / The research / The central characteristic / Leadership / The mindset / The teaching team / The pupils and their parents / Very efficient and effective organisation / The mutual support, validation and valuing of the community / What makes these schools very effective? / Interpreting the outcomes / Concluding comments.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue