- Beyer, Jannik, 1950-
- Gammeltoft, Lone, 1951-
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers,
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Cover and spine title : Autism & play.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 109-112).
- Part 1: how do we understand autism?; autism and early development; problem areas - social interaction, communication and dialogue, mental imaging and imaginative ability; the nature and foundations of play. Part 2: preparation of a play sequence; examples of play sequences. Appendices: questionnaire for observation of play; aspects of development.
- Translation of Autisme og leg.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue