- Probert, Rebecca.
- Cretney, Stephen Michael.
- Domestic relations -- England
- Domestic relations -- Wales
- Sweet & Maxwell's textbook series
- 0421931000 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2003.
- Includes index.
- Introduction - The family and the law. Part 1: Formal relationships - entry and exit. Formation of marriage and civil partnership. Annulling a marriage or civil partnership. Exits: divorce and dissolution. Part 2: Families - formal and informal. Ownership of family assets. Protection from violence and harassment. Family maintenance. Dealing with assets on relationship breakdown. Rights on death. Part 3: children, the family and the law. Legal parentage. Parental responsibility and children's rights. The court's powers to make orders dealing with children's upbringing: the private law. Court orders dealing with children's upbringing: the state's role. Should the court make an order? The welfare principle. Adoption.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue