- Fitzgerald, Marian.
- Nuffield Foundation
- Esmeé Fairbairn Foundation.
- Paul Hamlyn Foundation
- Great Britain. Metropolitan Police Service.
- Police -- England -- London.
- Police-community relations -- England -- London.
- Police -- England -- London -- Public opinion.
- Public opinion -- England -- London.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- "South Bank University, London; LSE"--Cover.
- A study by researchers from the London School of Economics and South Bank University.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 163-166).
- Acknowledgements; 1 Introduction; 2 The policing environment; 3 Public ocncern, needs and wants; 4 Londoners' experience of the police; 5 Reactions to police contact; 6 Public confidence in the police; 7 External constraints on responsive policing; 8 Internal organisation and responsive policing; 9 Summary, conclusions and recommendations; References.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue