- Maternal health services
- Hospitals -- Maternity services -- Risk management.
- Pregnant women -- Health risk assessment.
- Informed consent (Medical law)
- Midwifery -- Practice
- Churchill Livingstone Elsevier,
- 0443101515 (pbk.) :
- 9780443101519 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. The Risk-Choice Paradox 2. Healthcares Hidden Risks 3. Why Informed Consent is Important in the Exercise of Maternal Choice 4. The Instability of Risk: Womens Perspectives on Risk and Safety in Birth 5. Risk and Choice in Maternity Care: A View from APEC (Action on Pre-eclampsia) 6. Risk and Choice: A View from an Inner City Teaching Hospital (UK) 7. Risk and Choice: Remote and Rural Risk Issues (UK) 8. Risk and Normality in Maternity care: Revisioning Risk for Normal Childbirth 9. Risk Discourse in the UK: An Obstetric Perspective 10. Conjuring Choice While Subverting Autonomy: Home Birth and Independent Midwifery in Ireland 11. Risk Perception and Analysis in Australia 12. Choices, Collaboration and Outcomes in Australia 13. Risk and Choice: A US Midwifery Perspective 14. Risk and Choice: Knowledge and Control
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue