- Terrorism -- Psychological aspects
- Terrorists -- Psychology
- Victims of terrorism -- Psychology.
- Wiley series in the psychology of crime, policing and law
- 0471494623 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- About the Editor. About the Contributors. Series Preface. Preface. PART I. THE TERRORISTS. The Search for the Terrorist Personality (John Horgan). Becoming a Terrorist (Andrew Silke). The Psychology of Hostage-Taking (Margaret Wilson). The Psychology of Cyber-Terrorism (Marc Rogers). The Psychology of Suicidal Terrorism (Andrew Silke). Leaving Terrorism Behind: An Individual Perspective (John Horgan). PART II. VICTIMS OF TERRORISM. The Psychological Impact of Isolated Acts of Terrorism (Ginny Sprang). The Psychological Impact of Protracted Campaigns of Political Violence on Societies (Orla Muldoon). Victims of Terrorism and the Media (Betty Pfefferbaum). Examining the Impact of Terrorism on Children (Deborah Browne). PART III. RESPONDING TO TERRORISM. Retaliating Against Terrorism (Andrew Silke). Terrorism and Imprisonment in Northern Ireland: A Psychological Perspective (Jacqueline Bates-Gaston). Deterring Terrorists (Karl Seger). Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue