- Worthington, Ian, 1946-
- Britton, Chris
- Industrial management -- Great Britain
- Industrial policy -- Great Britain
- Industrial policy -- European Union countries
- Great Britain -- Commerce.
- European Union countries -- Commerce
- Financial Times Prentice Hall,
- 0273704249 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2003.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- I. INTRODUCTION 1. Business organisations: the internal environment 2. Business organisations: the external environment II. CONTEXTS 3. The political environment 4. The macroeconomic environment 5. Social, demographic and cultural context of business6. The resource context (people, technology and natural resources) 7. The legal environment III. FIRMS 8. Legal structures 9. Size structure of firms 10. Industrial structure 11. Government and business IV. MARKETS 12. The market business 13. Market structure 14. International markets and globalisation15. Governments and markets V. ISSUES 16. The technical environment: e-business 17. Corporate responsibility and the environment 18. Monitoring change Glossary.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue