- Halstead, J. Mark.
- Pike, Mark A.
- Citizenship -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain
- Moral education -- Great Britain
- Education -- Aims and objectives
- 0415232430 (pbk. : alk. paper)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Introduction Part One: Theoretical Background 2. The Citizen and the Moral Agent 3. The Aims of Citizenship Education and Moral Education 4. Theoretical Approaches to Citizenship Education and Moral Education Part Two: Citizenship and Moral Education in the School 5. The Contribution of the Curriculum 6. The Contribution of Extra-curricular Activities 7. The Contribution of the School Ethos Part Three: Teaching and Assessing Citizenship Education and Moral Education 8. Major Teaching Strategies 9. The Use of Curriculum Materials 10. Assessment and Evaluation of Citizenship Education and Moral Education 11. Conclusion: Reflecting on Professional Practice.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue