- Nursing -- Risk assessment.
- Nursing -- Social aspects
- Sociology and nursing practice series
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction; P.Godin - Managing Risk in Community Practice: Nursing Risk and Decision Making; A.Alaszewski - A 'Risk of the Job'? Violence Against Nurses from Patients and the Public As An Emerging Policy Issue; M.A.Elston, J.Gabe & M.O'Beirne - The Rise of Risk Thinking in Mental Health Nursing; P.Godin - Different Understandings of Risk Within a Forensic Mental Health Care Unit: A Cultural Approach; P.Godin, J.Davies, B.Heyman & M.Shaw - The Very LOUD Discourses of Risk in Pregnancy; K.MacKinnon & L. McCoy - Exploring the Issues of Risk and Freedom for Parents of Children with Life Limiting, Life Threatening and Chronic Health Problems; D.Pontin - The Tension Between Autonomy and Safety in Nursing Adults with Learning Disabilities; B.Heyman & J.Davies - Balancing Risk and Independence in Nursing Older Adults; K.Horton - Managing Risk - The Case of Sexualities and Sexual Health; A.Pryce - Final Thoughts; P.Godin.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue