- Hayes, Mary.
- Whitebread, David, 1948-
- Early childhood education -- Data processing.
- Computer-assisted instruction
- Information technology -- Study and teaching (Early childhood)
- McGraw Hill/Open University Press,
- Learning and teaching with information and communications technology
- 0335208088 (pbk.)
- 0335208096 (hbk.) :
- 9780335208081 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Foreword Planning and decision-making The computer in the early years' setting Creative ICT a creative activity Literacy and ICT in the early years Constructive computing? ICT and mathematics in the early years classroom Scientific ICT Creativity, problem-solving and playful uses of technology games and simulation in the early years classroom Humanities and ICT in the early years Visual literacy and how children use icons Using ICT to enhance the learning of music Futures and information overload References Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue