- Attachment behaviour in children.
- Arnold ; Oxford University Press,
- Texts in developmental psychology
- 9780340731710 (pbk.)
- 0340731710 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -282) and indexes.
- The theory and how it grew; measurement of attachment in infancy; measuring attachment beyond infancy; antecedents; infant characteristics and behaviour; maternal characteristics and behaviour; family environment; beyond the family; sequelae and concomitants in development; attachment and cognition/information processing; attachment and social competence; attachment and physiology - the psychobiology of attachment; health implications of attachment; attachment and physical health; evaluation of attachment theory and research
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue