- Bryant-Jefferies, Richard.
- National health services -- Great Britain -- Employees -- Counselling of.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Workplace counselling in the NHS: person-centred dialogues - rear cover.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction; The oppressed nurse; Disclosing a bereavement and an unsupportive manager; A late cancellation; Motives demands and exhaustion; The client is seeking her own voice; Colour, oppression and language; Client feels overwhelmed, counsellor feels diconnected; A fresh determonation; Difference and diversity; Conversational counselling; Processing therapist incongruence; Endings and preparing for new beginnings; Reflections; The manager under stress; A client overwhelmed and desperate for control; Supervision session - the significance of contact; Making changes, NHS stresses; Priorities and prioritising; Stress? A heartfelt necessity?; Supervision session 2; Moving on; Reflections; Epilogue; Contacts.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue