- Götz, Maya.
- International Communication Association. Conference (2002 : Barcelona, Spain)
- International Communication Association. Conference (2002 : London, England)
- International Communication Association. Conference (2002 : San Diego, Calif.)
- Mass media and children
- Fantasy in children
- Self-perception in children
- Role models
- Imagination in children
- Creative ability in children
- LEA's communication series
- 0805851925 (pbk. : alk. paper)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Accompanied by CD-Rom in back pocket.
- A study of 193 children in Germany, Israel, South Korea, and the USA.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 205-213) and indexes.
- Preface. Part I: Studying Make-Believe Worlds. Children's Fantasy World and Media: A Theoretical introduction. Studying Children's Make-Believe Worlds: Method and Process. Part II: Research Findings. The Worlds of Make-Believe. The Child in the Make-Believe World. Media Traces in the Make-Believe Worlds. Part III: Central Themes. The Gendered Nature of Children's Make-Believe Worlds. Cultural Traces in Children's Make-Believe Worlds. Conclusion: Media and Children's Make-Believe Worlds.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue