- Faulkner, Guy E. J., 1970-
- Taylor, Adrian H., 1955-
- Exercise therapy
- Exercise -- Psychological aspects
- Mental illness -- Exercise therapy.
- Mental health promotion
- 0415334306 (hbk.)
- 0415334314 (pbk.) :
- 9780415334310 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foreword - Stuart J.H. Biddle"; Foreword - Rod K. Dishman"; 1. Exercise and Mental Health Promotion - Guy Faulkner and Adrian Taylor"; 2. Physical Activity and Dementia - Danielle Laurin, Rene Verreault, and Joan Lindsay"; 3. Exercise as an Adjunct Treatment for Schizophrenia - Guy Faulkner"; 4. Exercise Interventions in Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation - Marie Donaghy and Michael Ussher"; 5. The Role of Exercise in Recovery from Heart Failure - Ffion Lloyd-Williams and Frances Mair"; 6. Exercise and Psychological Well-being for Individuals with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS); William Stringer"; 7. Exercise and Quality of Life in Cancer Survivors; Kerry Courneya"; 8. Effects of Exercise on Smoking Cessation and Coping with Withdrawal Symptoms and Nicotine Cravings; Adrian Taylor and Michael Ussher"; 9. Physical Activity and Sleep - Shawn Youngstedt and Julie Charton"; 10. Sport, Social Inclusion and Crime Reduction - Fred Coalter"; 11. From Emerging Relationships to the Future Role of Exercise in Mental Health Promotion - Adrian Taylor and Guy Faulkner".
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue