- Mental health laws -- England
- Mental health laws -- Wales
- Social case work -- England.
- Social case work -- Wales.
- Post-qualifying social work practice
- 1844450627 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 167-168.
- Introduction and definitions of Mental Disorder -- Civil admissions, guardianship and supervised after-care -- Relatives and Carers -- The role of the approved social worker -- Patients concerned in criminal proceedings -- Consent to treatment and mental capacity -- Mental Health Review Tribunals. Hospital Managers' Reviews -- The Mental Health Act Commission -- Other relevant legislation -- Notes of Guidance -- The Draft Mental Health Bill (2004) -- Appendix 1: Checklists -- Appendix 2: Department of Health advice on the decision of the European Court of Human Rights in the case of HL v UK (the Bournewood case) -- Appendix 3: Mental Health Act 1983: Arrangement of sections -- References -- Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue