- Clinical Excellence 2004 (6th : 2004)
- Rawlins, Michael D.
- Littlejohns, Peter
- National health services -- Great Britain -- Evaluation
- National health services -- Great Britain -- Management
- Medical care -- Standards -- Great Britain
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Conference proceedings.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part One: Research and Development; The new R&D agenda - the NHS contribution; Navigating the new regulations; The future focus of public health research; Putting clinical research into practice; Effective ways for implementing research in a clinical environment - benefits, barriers and future challenges; Research ethics: a barrier or gateway to quality research? Part Two: Striving for Excellence; Looking backwards to the future; Measuring what matters - a new approach to assessment; Part Three: Commissioning for quality in mental health; Commissioning mental health services; Commissioning quality in mental health; Part Four: James Lind Alliance; identifying patients' and clinicians' priorities for therapeutic research; No commercial potential? (Nullus Pretii); Therapeutic research into psoriasis: patients' perspectives, priorities and interests; Involving the public in health technology assessment; Identifying patients' and clinicians' priorities in cancer clinical trials; Part Five: Getting governance right; Do NHS structural issues hamper R&D? Audit Does it work and is it worth the effort? How new regulatory structures underpin accountability within integrated and multi-disciplinary teams: the role of CHRE; The impact of stakeholders on the NICE guidance development process; Part Six: Developing and Implementing NICE Guidance; The health technology assessment programme: supporting NICE; Disseminating a psychological treatment for eating disorders; Improvement partnership for ambulance services. what we do and how we do it? Implementing pressure ulcer guidance: a success story; Implementing head injury guidance; Implementation of NICE guidance: an ABPI perspective; Measuring the impact of NICE guidance across 28 disease areas; Audit into the implementation of NICE guidance for Roche drugs; Local Implementation of new interventional procedures; Part Seven: Achieving quality in public heath; Preventing falls in older people; Public health, pr.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue