- White, Rodger.
- Broadbent, Graeme
- Brown, Keith
- Social workers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- England
- Social workers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Wales
- Public welfare -- Law and legislation -- England.
- Public welfare -- Law and legislation -- Wales.
- Post-qualifying social work practice
- 1844450597 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 186-191.
- Table of cases; Table of legislation; National Occupational Standards; Foreword to the Post-Qualifying Social Work Practice series; Foreword; About the authors; Introduction;Understanding law;Interpreting rules: a domestic and statutory example; The English legal system; Children's legislation: Principles of law and practice; Adoption;Youth justice; Mental health law: An outline; Community care law: An introduction;Decision-making: The legal framework (administrative law); Discrimination and the law; Law and policy on domestic violence; Housing (homelessness) legislation; The Human Rights Act 1998; Miscellaneous; Appendix; Recommended reading;References; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue