- Competition, International
- Competition -- Government policy -- Singapore.
- Globalization -- Economic aspects -- Singapore.
- Industrial policy -- Singapore
- Singapore -- Economic policy.
- Singapore -- Economic conditions
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- "Many of the papers in this volume initially presented at a symposium in Singapore hosted by the Institute of Policy Studies (July 26-27, 2002).".
- Includes bibliographical references.
- General Introduction: introduction and overview, R. Rajan. Defining globalization and competitiveness: the new global economy - opportunities and challenges for small and open economies, K. Anderson; assessing industrial competitiveness - how does Singapore fare? S. Lall. International trade: production sharing and Singapore's global competitiveness, S. Arndt; opportunities and challenges in Singapore's services trade, C. Findlay, A. Sidorenko. Role of government: sustaining the competitiveness of Singapore Inc in the knowledge-based global economy, L. Low; structural challenges facing the Singapore economy, M. Bhaskaran; fiscal policy challenges facing a mature Asian economy - the case of Singapore, M. Asher. Entrepreneurship, innovation and globalization - does Singapore need a new policy approach? D. Audretsch; technology spillovers, ownership structures and productivity growth in Singapore, S. Thangavelu, Toh M.H. Exchange rate policies and financial market considerations: economic competitiveness and equilibrium real exchange rate - the case of Singapore, R. Rajan, R. Siregar; developing a viable corporate bond market - the Singapore experience, Ngiam K.J., L. Loh.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue