- Giaoutzi, Maria, 1946-
- Nijkamp, Peter
- Tourism -- Technological innovations.
- Regional planning
- Tourism -- Economic aspects
- Ashgate economic geography series
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Emerging trends in tourism development in an open world, M. Giaoutzi and P. Nijkamp. Tourism, Regional Development and Communications Technology: Information technologies and tourism development, E. Morella; 'Reverse network engineering': a top-down and bottom-up approach in the tourist market, D.J. Kamann and D. Strijker; The potential of virtual organizations in local tourist development, A. Stratigea, M. Giaoutzi and P. Nijkamp; E-travel business: e-market places vs. tourism product suppliers, D. Papakonstantinou; ICTs and local tourist development in Peripheral Regions, A. Stratigea and M. Giaoutzi; European Informational Cultures and the Urbanisation of the Mediterranean Coasts, L. Leontidou. Methodological Advances in Tourism Research: Economic Impacts of Tourism; A meta-analytic comparison of regional output multipliers, E.S. van Leeuwen, P. Nijkamp and P. Rietveld; Competition among tourist destinations; An application of data envelopment analysis to Italian provinces, M.F. Cracolici and P. Nijkamp; Delineating ecoregions for tourism development, Th. Hatzichristos, M. Giaoutzi and J.C. Mourmouris; Tourism and the political agenda: towards an integrated web-based multicriteria framework for conflict resolution, A. De Montis and P. Nijkamp; A methodology for eliciting public preferences for managing cultural heritage sites; An application to the temples of Paestum, P. Riganti, A. Nese and U. Colombino. Policy Strategies on Tourism: The importance of friends and relations in tourist behaviour; A case study on heterogeneity in Surinam, P. Poel, E. Masurel and P. Nijkamp; Technology transfer to small businesses in the tourist sector: supporting regional economic development, P. Townroe; Possibilities for using ICT to realize heritage and eco-tourism, potential: a case study on the Zululand region of South Africa, P. Robinson; Technological change, tourism and regional development in Islands, H. Coccossis; Regional development, environment.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue