- Caregivers -- Great Britain
- Caregivers -- Great Britain -- Attitudes.
- People with disabilities -- Home care -- Great Britain
- Social justice -- Great Britain
- 1403921628 (pbk.)
- 140392161X (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 179-187.
- Perspectives on Care and Care Giving - Telling Stories of Care Giving: an Introduction to a Biographical Approach to Understanding Caring - 'Just a Mother?' Parenthood and Care Giving - Sons and Daughters - Partners: In Sickness and In Health - Carers' Perspectives on Care Giving - Carers and the Carers' Movement - Caring, Emotional Labour and Social Cohesion - Caring Practices: Ethics and Narratives - Caring in Policy Discourse - References.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue