- Oliver, Michael, 1945-
- Sapey, Bob
- British Association of Social Workers.
- Social work with people with disabilities -- Great Britain.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: Basingstoke: Macmillan, 1998.
- Published in association with the British Association of Social Workers.
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- List of Figures and Tables - Preface to 3rd Edition - Introduction: Setting the Scene - Key Legislation for Social Workers - Social Work and Disability: Old and New Directions - Thinking about Disability - The Causes of Impairment and the Creation of Disability - Disability in the Family - Living with Disabilities - The Legal and Social Context of Disability - Conclusions and Implications for Practice - Bibliography - Disability Studies Resources.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue