- McDonald, Ann, lecturer in social work.
- Community health services -- Great Britain
- Public welfare -- Great Britain.
- Social service -- Great Britain
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 1999.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 195-211.
- Acknowledgements - Preface to the Second Edition - Introduction - Social Work within Community Care - The History of Community Care - Needs-Led Assessment - Care Planning - Monitoring and Review - Quality Assurance and Quality Control - Changing Roles - Changing Values - Financial Matters - Social Needs and Health Care Needs - Social Needs and Housing Needs - Working in Adult Services - Conclusion.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue