- Doyle, Celia.
- British Association of Social Workers.
- Child abuse
- Abused children -- Services for -- Great Britain
- Practical social work series
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Published in association with the British Association of Social Workers.
- Previous ed.: 1997.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface to the Third Edition - Acknowledgements - Introduction - Theory into Practice - Voices of the Children - Understanding Abused Children - Children in Society: Policy and Prevention - Working with Individual Children - Working with Children in the Family Context - Working with Children in Groups - Care, Resilience and Social Support - The Effects of Abuse: The Later Years - Appendix 1: Inquiry Reports - References.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue