- Politics, Practical -- Great Britain
- Great Britain -- Politics and government.
- A very short introduction
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 111-113.
- 1. The Britishness of British Politics; 2. The Political Constitution; 3. Ideology--and After; 4. Governing: The Strong Centre; 5. Representing: Party Rules OK; 6. Accounting: Heckling the Steamroller; 7. New Wine, Old Bottles; 8. The End of British Politics?.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue