- Gössling, Stefan.
- Hall, Colin Michael, 1961-
- Tourism -- Environmental aspects
- Global environmental change
- Contemporary geographies of leisure, tourism and mobility
- 041536132X (pbk.)
- 0415361311 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- 1 Introduction to Tourism and Global Environmental Change - Stefan Gossling and C. Michael Hall; Environments; 2 Impacts of Global Environmental Change on Tourism in the Polar Regions - Margaret Johnston; 3 Global Environmental Change and Mountain Tourism - Daniel Scott; 4 Lakes and streams - B. Jones, D. Scott and S. Gossling; 5 Tourism and forest ecosystems - S. Gossling and T. Hickler; 6 The Coastal and Marine Environment - Stephen Craig-Smith, Richard Tapper, and Xavier Font; 7 Deserts and savanna regions - Robert Preston Whyte, Shirley Brooks and William Ellery; 8 Tourism urbanisation and global environmental change - Michael Hall; Global issues; 9 Tourism, Disease and Global Environmental Change: The Fourth Transition; 10 Tourism and Water - Stefan Gossling; 11 Extreme Weather Events - C.R. de Freitas; 12 Biodiversity and Global Environmental Change; Stakeholder Adaptation and Perceptions; 13 The Role of Climate Information in Tourist Destination Choice Decision-Making - Jacqueline M. Hamilton and Maren A. Lau; 14 Re-structuring the tourist industry: new marketing perspectives for destinations in higher latitudes -Szilvia Gyimothy; 15 US Ski Industry Adaptation to Climate Change: Hard, Soft and Policy Strategies - Dan Scott; 16 The Example of the Avalanche Winter 1999 and the Storm Lothar in the Swiss Alps - Christian J. Nothiger, Rolf Burki, Hans Elsasser; 17 Tourists and global environmental change: a possible scenario in relation to nature and authenticity - Erika Andersson Cederholm and Johan Hultman; 18 Conclusion: Wake Up - This is Serious - Stefan Gossling and C. Michael Hall.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue