- Miscarriage -- Psychological aspects
- Perinatal death -- Psychological aspects
- Stillbirth -- Psychological aspects.
- Childbirth -- Psychological aspects
- Midwifery -- Practice
- Nurse and patient
- 0415354110 (pbk.)
- 0415354102 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: Oxford: Blackwell Scientific, 1994.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 213-233.
- Introduction; 1. Loss, Bereavement, Grief and Mourning; 2. Loss in Successful Childbearing; 3. Researching Childbearing Loss: Problems, Dangers and Opportunities; 4. Features of Loss in Childbearing; 5. Caring for the Grieving Mother; 6. Bereavement Counselling; 7. Family Grief; 8. Death of a Mother; 9. Grief in the Neonatal Unit; 10. Staff Reactions and Support; 11. Grieving and Crying by Staff; 12. Self-Help Support Groups; 13. Future Childbearing; Conclusion - Benefits and Meanings; References; Appendix 1 Mysterious discovery: Children cemetery was found in Astypalaia; Appendix 2 My youngest brother; Index Subject/Author;.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue