- Kleymann, Birgit.
- Seristö, Hannu.
- Airlines -- Management.
- Strategic alliances (Business)
- Ashgate studies in aviation economics and management
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Series statement on jacket.
- Includes index.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface; Foreword by Professor Fariba Alamdari; Characteristics of the airline industry and alliances; Alliancing objectives; The dynamics of interdependence; Alliancing life: talking to the practitioners; Competing with the alliance: strategy options of independents; Marketing airline alliances: the branded alliance; The effect of strategic alliances on performance; Extraction of financial benefits by alliance partners; Challenges to federation governance; Success and failure factors of airline alliances; A look into the future; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue