- Lorimer, Donald L.
- Neale, Donald
- Foot -- Diseases -- Diagnosis
- Foot -- Diseases -- Treatment
- Elsevier Churchill Livingstone,
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone, 2002.
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Chapter 1. Examination and diagnosis in clinical management Chapter 2. Dermatological conditions of the foot and leg Chapter 3. The human nail and its disorders Chapter 4. Adult foot disorders Chapter 5. Circulatory Disorders Chapter 6. Neurological Disorders in the Lower Extremity Chapter 7. Leprosy Chapter 8. Musculo-skeletal Disorders Chapter 9. Metabolic Disease Chapter 10. Tropical Diseases Chapter 11. Management of diabetic and other high risk patients Chapter 12. Podiatric Management of the Elderly Chapter 13. Paediatric Podiatry & Genetics Chapter 14. Sports Medicine and Injuries Chapter 15. Evolution and its influence on human foot function Chapter 16. Basic biomechanics of gait Chapter 17. Structure and Function of the Foot Chapter 18. Clinical Therapeutics Chapter 19. Orthoses Chapter 20. Footwear and Footwear Modifications Chapter 21. Pain Control Chapter 22. Local Anaesthesia Chapter 23. Nail Surgery Chapter 24. Diagnostic imaging Chapter 25. Podiatric Surgery Chapter 26. Patient Education Chapter 27. Infection control Chapter 28. Clinical Governance Chapter 29. Health and Safety in Podiatric Practice Chapter 30. Medical emergencies in podiatry.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue