- Systemic therapy (Family therapy)
- Personal construct theory
- Psychotherapist and patient
- Basic texts in counselling and psychotherapy
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 185-192.
- Introduction; Overview of Systemic Theory and Practice; Social Constructionist Approaches to Emotion and the Self; The Importance of Context; Neutrality, Curiosity, Irreverence and Self-Reflexivity; Hypothesising and Creating Systemic Stories; Circular Questioning; Future Dreaming and Appreciating Abilities; Tracking an Episode; Change: Co-Creating New Stories; Conclusion; Glossary; Appendix I: Introductory Consultation Pro-Forma; Appendix II: An Example of Writing Non-Linear Notes; Bibliography; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue