people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- A modern edition with commentary of a collection of Latin songs in Cambridge University Library, MS Ff.1.17 (1).
- For 1-3 voices.
- Introduction includes information about the manuscript, historical information about the songs, and notes on performance practice.
- Includes facsimile of the MS: p.167-182.
- Includes bibliography p.-194, list of ms. sources (p. -188) and index.
- INTRODUCTION; 1. Condition, Presentation, Planning, and Execution; 2. Script and Notation; 3. The Songs: Context, Text, and Music; 4. The Songs in their Historical Context; 5. Performance Practice; EDITION AND COMMENTARY; FACSIMILE.
- Latin words; also printed as text with English translation, after each song.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue