- Davies, Peter, 1954-
- Brant, Jacek, 1962-
- Business education -- Great Britain
- Economics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- Great Britain.
- Business teachers -- Training of -- Great Britain.
- Curriculum planning -- Great Britain
- Curriculum evaluation -- Great Britain.
- Teaching school subjects 11-19 series
- 0415344328 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Editors' Preface List of Figures and Tables Acknowledgments Abbreviations 1. Introduction Part 1. The Subject: Purpose and Focus 2. Developing Citizens, Consumers and Owners 3. Work-related Learning and Enterprise Education 4. Government Policy and the Shape of the Curriculum 5. Business, Not-for-profits, Higher Education and Teachers: Contesting the character of the subject Part 2. The Subject in School: Learning and Assessment 6. Making Sense of Assessment Frameworks 7. Choosing and Using Different Types of Assessment 8. Learning through Doing: Designing tasks and types of processing 9. Learning through Thinking: The roles of experience and conceptual understanding Part 3. Professional Development 10. Evaluating Teaching in Business, Economics and Enterprise 11. Conclusions Appendices Bibliography Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue