- Human-computer interaction
- Mobile computing
- Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann,
- Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann information systems series
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Contents Preface Part 1 What is HCI? Chapter 1 - Introduction to HCI Chapter 2 - Designing mobile systems for people Chapter 3 - Evaluation Chapter 4 - Principles of interface design Part 2 Application of HCI to mobile information systems research Chapter 5 - Gender differences and technology Chapter 6 - Age differences and technology Chapter 7 - Special needs and technology Chapter 8 - Social impact of mobile technology Part 3 Guidelines for designing mobile HCI-based information systems projects Chapter 9 - Guidelines Part 4 Future directions Chapter 10 - Different user groups Chapter 11 - Measurement techniques Chapter 12 - User acceptance of technology Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue