- Watt, Gary.
- Todd, Paul, 1954-
- Equity -- England
- Trusts and trustees -- England -- Cases.
- Equity -- Wales
- Trusts and trustees -- Wales -- Cases.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: published as Cases and materials on equity and trusts by Paul Todd and Gary Watt. 2003.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- PART ONE: INTRODUCTION TO EQUITY & TRUSTS; 1. Foundations; 2. Trusts in Context; PART TWO: CREATION AND RECOGNITION OF TRUSTS; 3. Trusts Created Expressly; 4. Effective Disposition of Benefit: Constitution of Trusts; 5. Ineffective Disposition of Benefit: Resulting Trusts; 6. Trust Creation and Public Policy I: Formality, Perpetuity and Illegality; 7. Trust Creation and Public Policy II: Charity; 8. Constructive Trusts and Informal Trusts of Land; PART THREE: THE REGULATION OF TRUSTS; 9. The Flexibility of Benefit; 10. The Fiduciary Duty; 11. Fulfilling and Filling the Office of Trustee; 12. Investment; 13. Breach of Trust: The Personal Liability of Trustees; PART FOUR: TRUSTS AND THIRD PARTIES; 14. Tracing and Recovering Trust Property; 15. The Equitable Liability of Strangers to the Trust.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue