- Harrison, Rosemary.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Employees -- Training of.
- Career development
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development,
- 1843980509 (pbk.) :
- 9781843980506 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2002.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 345-369.
- PART 1: UNDERSTANDING THE FIELD Main themes and issues in Learning and DevelopmentThe national framework for workforce development The education system and lifelong learning opportunities PART 2: GETTING TO GRIPS WITH THE PRACTICEUnderstanding learning and the learners Linking learning and development to performanceOrganising learning events: Stages 1 to 4 Organising learning events: Stages 5 to 8 Promoting workplace learning and knowledge Achieving ethical practice PART 3: MAKING A BUSINESS CONTRIBUTIONThe L&D agenda in different sectoral settings Shaping and managing the L&D function Producing and implementing L&D strategy Adding value Developing L&D business partnerships PART 4: BUILDING FOR THE FUTUREDeveloping careers Developing leaders and managers Conclusion: pulling the threads together
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue