- Crighton, David A, 1964-
- Towl, Graham J
- Prisoners -- Mental health services -- Great Britain.
- Mentally ill offenders -- Mental health services -- Great Britain.
- Criminals -- Mental health services -- Great Britain.
- Probation -- Great Britain.
- Forensic psychology -- Great Britain.
- Prison psychology -- Great Britain
- 1405124695 (pbk. : alk. paper)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -185) and index.
- Contents: Applied psychological services in the national probation service for England and Wales / Graham Towl, David Crighton -- Work in the courts / David Crighton -- Counselling psychologists and mental health work in probation services / Sharon Mayer -- The role of psychology in the assessment and treatment of sexual offenders in the National Probation Service / Andrew Bates -- Risk assessment / David Crighton -- Suicide and intentional self-injury / Sara Casado, Amy Beck -- Groupwork based interventions / Anne Williams -- Cognitive skills groupwork / Derval Ambrose -- Multi-agency public protection arrangements / Tanya Tancred -- Domestic violence work with male offenders: examining current practice and considering potential future developments / Jane Lindsay, Dermot Brady, Debbie McQueirns -- Work with life sentence offenders / Debbie McQueirns -- Partnership working: organisational roles, structures and interfaces / Trudy Leeson, David Crighton.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue