- Bryars, Gavin, 1943-
- Lloyd Webber, Julian, 1951-, (cellist)
- Waits, Tom, (singer)
- Harle, John, (saxophonist)
- Bolton, Ivor, (conductor)
- Judd, James, (conductor)
- Anderson, Valerie, (soprano)
- Hawkes, Bill, (violist)
- Songs with electronic music -- Sound recordings.
- Saxophone with orchestra -- Sound recordings.
- Songs with instrumental ensemble -- Sound recordings.
- Instrumental ensembles -- Sound recordings.
- Viola with instrumental ensemble -- Sound recordings
- Concertos (Cello) -- Sound recordings.
- Percussion ensembles -- Sound recordings.
- Septets (Piano, violins (2), viola, cello, double bass, percussion) -- Sound recordings
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Philips 473 296-2.
- Contents: Cello concerto (Farewell to philosophy) - One last bar, then Joe can sing (for percussion ensemble) - Les Fianšailles, for 2 violins, viola, cello, double bass, piano and percussion - Jesus- blood never failed me yet: Single and Single remix - The green ray, for saxophone and orchestra - Adnan songbook, for voice and ensemble - The sinking of the Titanic: Titanic lament (radio edit) - The North Shore, for viola and ensemble.
- Gavin Bryars Ensemble; Nexus; Julian Lloyd Webber, cello, with English Chamber ORchestra conducted by James Judd; Tom Waits; John Harle, saxophone, with Bournemouth Sinfonietta, conducted by Ivor Bolton; Valerie Anderson, soprano.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue