- Bridge, Frank, 1879-1941.
- Vignoles, Roger, 1945-, (pianist)
- Watson, Janice, (soprano)
- Winter, Louise, (mezzo soprano)
- Finley, Gerald, 1960-, (baritone)
- Chase, Roger, (violist)
- MacDougall, Jamie, (tenor)
- Songs with piano -- Sound recordings.
- Songs with viola -- Sound recordings.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Hyperion CDA 67181/2.
- Contents: Sonnet: When most I wink - If I could choose - The primrose - A dirge - The Devon maid - Dawn and evening - Two Heine songs (Where-er my bitter tearsrops fall - E'en as a lovely flower) - Blow, blow, thou winter wind - Go not, happy day - Night lies on the silent highways - A dead violet - Cradle song - Lean close thy cheek - Fair daffodils - Adoration - So perverse - Tears, idle tears - The violets blue - Come to me in my dreams - My pent-up tears oppress my brain - Three songs with viola (Music, when soft voices die - Far, far from each other - Where is it that our soul doth go?) - All things that we clasp - Love is a rose - Dear, when I look into thine eyes - Isobel - O that it were so! - Strew no more red roses - Where she lies asleep - Love went a-riding - Thy hand in mine - So early in the morning, O - Mantle of blue - The last invocation - When you are old and gray - Into her keeping - What shall I your true love tell? - 'Tis but a week - Day after day - Speak to me, my love! - Dweller in my deathless dreams - Goldenhair - Journey's end.
- Janice Watson, soprano; Louise Winter, mezzo-soprano; Jamie MacDougall, tenor; Gerald Finley, baritone; Roger Vignoles piano, with Roger Chase, viola.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue