- Wolff, Christian, 1934-
- Fulkerson, James, 1945-, (conductor)
- Barton Workshop
- Quartets (Piano, clarinet, violin, cello) -- Sound recordings.
- Violin and piano music -- Sound recordings.
- Songs with instrumental ensemble -- Sound recordings.
- Piano trios -- Sound recordings.
- Trios (Clarinet, flute, violin) -- Sound recordings
- Cello and piano music -- Sound recordings.
- Piano music -- Sound recordings.
- Trios (Piano, glockenspiel, vibraphone) -- Sound recordings
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Mode MODE 69.
- Contents: Piano trio - I like to think of Harriet Tubman, for women's voice, violin, clarinet and double bass - Duo for violinist and pianist - Eisler ensemble pieces, for clarinet, violin, cello and piano - Serenade for flute, clarinet and violin - Piano song (I am a dangerous woman), for piano solo - For Morty, for vibraphone, glockenspiel and piano - Stardust pieces, for cello and piano.
- Barton Workshop, directed by James Fulkerson.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue