- Kemshall, Hazel, 1958-
- Pritchard, Jacki
- Social work with criminals -- Great Britain
- Violent offenders -- Services for -- Great Britain.
- Violent crimes -- Great Britain
- Violence -- Great Britain.
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers,
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Introduction / Hazel Kemshall and Jacki Pritchard -- Sentencing violent offenders / David Bentley -- Young offenders who commit grave crimes : the criminal justice response / Gwyneth Boswell -- The assessment and management of violent offenders / Hazel Kemshall -- Working with men who are violent to partners : striving for good practice / David Morran and Monica Wilson -- Managing violence ; managing masculinity / Karen Buckley -- Violent women : building knowledge-based intervention strategies / Judith Rumgay -- South-Asian young women's experiences of violence and abuse / Umme Farvah Imam -- Linking thoughts to actions : using the integrated abuse cycle in assessing sexually aggressive children / Colin Hawkes -- Children in danger of violence from their carers : lessons from the literature and practice / Ann Hagell and Renuka Jeyarajah Dent -- Managing violence in residential settings / Angela Stanton-Greenwood -- Violence in high secure hospital settings : measuring, assessing and responding / Colin Dale ... [et al.] -- Public protection, potentially violent offenders and the role of senior managers / Gill MacKenzie -- Training on violence and aggression / Ron Wiener.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue