- Marsalis, Wynton, 1961-, trumpeter.
- Newman, Anthony, (conductor)
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750.
- Stanley, John, 1712-1786.
- Charpentier, Marc-Antoine, ca. 1645-1704
- Torelli, Giuseppe, 1658-1709
- Clarke, Jeremiah, 1674-1707.
- Mouret, Jean-Joseph, 1682-1738
- Dandrieu, Jean François, ca. 1682-1738
- Purcell, Henry, 1659-1695.
- Trumpet with orchestra -- Sound recordings.
- Trumpet with string orchestra -- Sound recordings.
- Concertos (Orchestra) -- Sound recordings.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Sony SK 66244.
- Contents: Rondeau, from Suites de Symphonies (Mouret) - Prince of Denmark's march - The King's march - An ayre (Clarke) Sonata in D major, G5 - Sinfonia in D major, G4 - Sonata à 5 no.1 in D major, TV1 - Sonata in D major, G6 - Sinfonia contromba in D major, TV8 (Torelli) - Sonata no.2 in D major, for trumpet, strings and continuo - Rondeau from Abdelazar (Purcell) - Rondeau (Dandrieu) - Prelude from Te Deum, H146 (Charpentier) - Trumpet voluntary (Stanley) - Brandenburg concerto no.2 in F major, BWV1047 (Bach).
- Wynton Marsalis, trumpet; various soloists; English Chamber Orchestra, conducted by Anthony Newman.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue