- Gurney, Ivor, 1890-1937.
- Willison, David, (pianist)
- Butterworth, George, 1885-1916.
- Luxon, Benjamin, 1937-, (baritone)
- Songs with piano -- Sound recordings.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Chandos CHAN 8831.
- Contents: Songs by Gurney (Carol of the Skiddaw Yowes, The apple orchard, The fields are full, The twa corbies, Severn meadows, Desire in spring, Ha'nacker Mill, Down by the Salley Gardens, The scribe, Hawk and Buckle, On the downs, The fiddler of Dooney, In Flanders, The folly of being comforted, I praise the tender flower, Black Stitchel, An epitaph, By a bierside, Cranham Woods, Sleep), Butterworth (Six songs from A Shropshire Lad, Bredon Hill, O fair enough are sky and plain, When the lad for longing sighs, On the idle hill of summer, With rue my heart is laden).
- Benjamin Luxon, baritone; David Willison, piano.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue