- Partch, Harry, 1901-1974.
- Experimental music -- Sound recordings
- Music theatre -- Sound recordings.
- Percussion music -- Sound recordings.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- CRI CD 752.
- Contents of vol.2: The wayward (U.S. highball: musical account of a transcontinental hobo trip - San Francisco: a setting of the cries of two newsboys on a foggy night in the twenties - The letter - Barstow: eight hitchhiker inscriptions) - And on the seventh day petals fell on Petaluma.
- Various artistes.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue