- Dowland, John, 1563-1626.
- Fellowes, Edmund H. 1870-1951.
- Dart, Thurston, 1921-1971.
- Songs with piano -- Scores.
- The English lute songs. Second series.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- For voice and lute (staff notation and tablature).
- Separate viol parts for Go nightly cares, From silent night, and Lasso vita mia.
- Contents: Disdain me still - Sweet stay awhile - To ask for all thy love - Love, those beams that breed - Shall I strive with words to move? - Were every thought an eye - Stay, Time, awhile thy flying - Tell me, true love - Go nightly cares - From silent night - LAsso vita mia - In this trembling shadow cast - If that a sinner's sighs - Thou mighty God - When David's life - When the poor cripple - Where sin sore wounding - My heart and tongue were twins - Up merry mates - Welcome black Night - Cease, cease these false sports.
- Includes a Galliard to Lachrimae, for lute solo.
- Revision of the 1924 edition.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue