- Dowland, John, 1563-1626.
- Fellowes, Edmund H. 1870-1951.
- Dart, Thurston, 1921-1971.
- Songs with piano -- Scores.
- The English lute songs. Second series.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- For voice and lute (staff notation and tablature).
- Contents: Farewell, too fair - Time stands still - Behold a wonder here - Daphne was not so chaste - Me, me, and none but me - When Phoebus first did Daphne love - Say, Love, if ever thou didst find - Flow not so fast, ye fountains - What if I never speed? - Love stood amazed - Lend your ears to my sorrow - By a fountain where I lay - O what hath overwrought - Farewell, unkind - Weep you no more, sad fountains - Fie on this feigning! - I must complain - It was a time when silly bees - The lowest trees have tops - What poor stronomers are they - Come when I call.
- Revision of the 1923 edition.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue