- Dowland, John, 1563-1626.
- Fellowes, Edmund H. 1870-1951.
- Dart, Thurston, 1921-1971.
- Songs with piano -- Scores.
- Songs with lute -- Scores
- The English lute songs. Second series.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- For voice and lute (staff notation and tablature).
- Contents: I saw my lady weep - Flow my tears - Sorrow, stay - Die not before thy day - Mourn, day is with darkness fled - Time's eldest son, old age - Then sit thee down and say - When others sing Venite - Praise blindness eyes - O sweet woods - If floods of tears - Fine knacks for ladies - Now cease my wand'ring eyes - Come ye heavy states of night - White as lilies was her face - Woeful heart - A shepherd in a shade - Faction that ever dwells - Shall I sue - Toss not my soul - Clear or cloudy - Humour say what mak'st thou here - Dowland's adieu for Master Oliver Cromwell (for lute).
- Revision of the 1922 edition.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue