- Crumb, George, 1929-
- Freeman, James, (conductor)
- Reise, Jay, 1950-
- Talma, Louise, 1906-1996
- Greatbatch, Timothy
- Levinson, Gerald, 1951-
- Orchestra 2001
- Double bass with instrumental ensemble -- Sound recordings.
- Instrumental ensembles -- Sound recordings.
- Songs with instrumental ensemble -- Sound recordings.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- CRI CD 760.
- Contents: Night of the four moons, for mezzo-soprano, flute, banjo, cello and percussion (Crumb) - Chesapeake rhythms, for instrumental ensemble (Reise) - Diadem, for tenor, flute, clarinet, violin, cello and piano (Talma) - A clockwork legend, for double bass and ensemble (Greatbatch) - In dark, for soprano and ensemble (Levinson).
- Orchestra 2001; James Freeman, conductor.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue